Tuesday, February 7, 2012

In the 14th. chapter of revelations it describes a vine who is the vine?

I know who most christians think it is! However GOD! said prove all things. So i would like to know who the Bible proves it to be! By the way my wife is the one who asked about her health problems, Not me! There are other members of my family who use my P C.

In the 14th. chapter of revelations it describes a vine who is the vine?
They are the gentiles. See also 19:11 for the fulfillment of this prophecy. The evil gentile nations are to be destroyed outside the Temple. See Ezk. 38, 39 and Hebrews 13:11, Zechariah 14:2 and Leviticus 4:12.
Reply:Jesus has always been referred to as the "vine", and we as the branches, however, in this verse, "the vine of the EARTH" would have to be satan, because he is the ruler over the earth.


No comments:

Post a Comment