Friday, February 3, 2012

Growing a mandevilla vine?

I live in phoenix. What do they like (shade, sun, wet, dry?) I think it is so pretty, but I am scared it will die

Growing a mandevilla vine?
I have a beautiful one right now in my back yard. They like Full Sun/ Partial Shade. Keep it moist. If the temperature falls below 50 degrees, bring the plant indoors. The info I'm giving is coming directly from the plant directions it's self. I got it from Lowes. The card says if you need any more info about this plant go to

www.lowesplants.com. Mine is a beautiful pink. it is in a big pot but I also have some string around my yard that the plant is climbing on and it surrounds my whole garden area. In fall I cut it back and bring it inside for the winter.

Dog Teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment