Monday, January 23, 2012

Where can I find a plant called Rosary vine?

Waxy vine with small oval leaves sometimes calles (ceropegia linearis - woodii)

Where can I find a plant called Rosary vine?
There are a couple of them for sale on ebay. One of those has a store you can click thru to. You could either buy via ebay or contact the grower to see if they can refer you to a grower in your region. One of the roasry vines for sale on ebay is sold from Ohio. As you didn't say where you are I don't know if that works for you or not.

You can always go to a local plant shop/florist (if the florist sells any live plants vs. only cut flowers and ask them if they have access to order you one.

Those are neat plants. I used to have one but gave it away years ago. I'd like to get another...I wouldn't give it away again, I'd keep it!


No comments:

Post a Comment