Friday, January 27, 2012

Does the grape vine really work(the grape vine is a restraint move with no ropes or nothing, uses tree-pole)?

can u die from it if you lean back....

Does the grape vine really work(the grape vine is a restraint move with no ropes or nothing, uses tree-pole)?
I dunno if you're talking about the same one I am but... theres a one that a few of my relatives were telling me about - their dads used it in the war to temporarily restrain enemy etc... yes it does work, and its extremely painful.



***EDIT***



Yes its the same one I'm talking about and YES IT WORKS.
Reply:Again I'm not sure if its the same move, but when I used to wrestle I used it a lot.



It definitely works and is almost a guaranteed pin/restraint. Someone with experience or really strong legs could probably break or wiggle free eventually but it is a very tough move to counter.



I've never heard of anyone dying from it or even imagining it. It is a very painful move if the person on top knows how to apply his/her hips, but dying? I highly doubt anyone could die from this move, save for a football player-sized man executing it on like child where the weight would do more damage than the actual move.


No comments:

Post a Comment