Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Can anyone Tell Me the full name of the artist that signes his paintings W Vine?

I have an oil on Canvas that is Signed W Vine, can anyone tell me who the artist is and what the artists first name is, There is a painting listed on the estate of Lord Hansard with the same signature. that one was valued at abut £800. I`m hoping mine is the same artist

Can anyone Tell Me the full name of the artist that signes his paintings W Vine?
If you think he is a British artist, then send a photo of the picture to the Tate Britain Gallery, Millbank, London. They will have directories of every known British artist. I suppose you've already googled, as I just did, and found nothing under W. Vine. You didn't say which Lord Hansard, or when the valuation was, so do include those details when you write to them.


No comments:

Post a Comment