Friday, January 6, 2012

Best Vine for Balcony, want green in winter , North Nevada?

Ok I have a tough question! I live on a 3rd story apt with balcony with iron fencing. I want to grow a climbing vine that will cover the iron and give us privacy as we face a busy road! I also want this to stay leaved in winter, as in I dont want the leaves to drop off! The leaves can turn brown or what not, but I just dont want to loose my privacy in winter! We face afternoon direct sun, it does get windy and for sure gets very cold in winter out there and a bit windy! I am looking into Wintercreeper right now , is there any other options?

Best Vine for Balcony, want green in winter , North Nevada?
English ivy its green all year and grows fast my inlaw has it on her fence in NY

flowers birthday

No comments:

Post a Comment