Friday, January 6, 2012

Grape vine in my room?

we have a grape vine that my momma trimmed a while back. when she did..i got this kewl long piece that i took. she told me if i wanted it, to put it in my room....so i did.and it's been there for two years now. so i decorated it with flowers i made with plastic bottles and stuff..and it's by my bed. but my mother doesnt like it in my room..she says it will cause woodlice. should i leave it, or should i remove it. will it really cause woodlice??

Grape vine in my room?
I think you should leave it there. If it has been there for two years and hasn't caused a problem, why does she think it would cause a problem now?
Reply:What is a woodlice?



You could always take it down and clear coat it with lacquer finish. This will help protect the wood from "woodlice"



Be sure to read and follow the safety precautions on any kind of varnish or lacquer products. Most of these are available in an aerosol so use a rated mask.


No comments:

Post a Comment