Friday, January 20, 2012

Where is the best place to "rent a vine"?

I would like to rent a vine and have heard that you can get approx 100 bottles of wine for about £350, but i dont know where from. Can anybody help me?



I would also like to pick the garpes etc.

Where is the best place to "rent a vine"?
I have a half acre would be glad to work with you . I think we can make 200 gallons for personal use.

JUST take a hike over here IN California.

Just joking !

Stick an add in the local paper.

Please get your terminology correct.

You want garden space to erect a vineyard.

And you know all the equipment that is required

Check your local winemakers supplies

www.thebeveragepeople.com.

Your press will be the most expensive.

Not to forget your bottles.

No worry it takes years to grow a vineyard.

OOOps don't forget the irrigation system.

they need water..
Reply:banks of Rhine or Mossel


No comments:

Post a Comment