Sunday, January 8, 2012

Name of a Vine that has heart shaped leaves ,grows a potato looking pod,you can plant the next year?

A friend gave me a potatoe to plant and said it grew the most beautiful vine!It does .I would like to know the name of this plan...I have not seen a flower , just the potatoe developes..Can someone tell me the name of this plant?...Thank you ..Kittycolt

Name of a Vine that has heart shaped leaves ,grows a potato looking pod,you can plant the next year?
Well I don't know about the potato part but Morning Glory's have a heart shaped leaves.If you go to my 360 you can see some of the leaves in my pictures on the fence.

Well I don't know what to tell you. I get an email from a well known Gardiner you could email him and ask him. I would like to see a picture of it when you do finally find out the identity. Thanks

http://doug-greens-gardening.blogspot.co...

beaded necklace

No comments:

Post a Comment