Friday, January 20, 2012

I have a very healthy Passion Flower vine but it won't flower...?

It is an indoor potted (in the appropriate size pot) plant on a trellis and it sits right in front of the window all day. I've tried giving it miracle grow but that has not helped it to flower. I have also tried sitting it outside but it bleached the leaves. The plant has recovered since. It is a little over a year old. When I first got it, it was a small vine and almost dead, but I replanted it with some banana peels and it started growing like crazy. What can I do to get it to flower? Please help. This is my favorite flower and I miss those beautiful blooms.

I have a very healthy Passion Flower vine but it won't flower...?
Ive got mine in a ne window and Ikind of dont take good care of it as I should , but mine still will bloom I usa a low nitrogen orchid fertilizer and mine is in a 6in pot

Dog Teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment