Friday, January 20, 2012

I have purchased Loose Truss Tomatoes (on the VIne) from Marks and Spencers in the United Kingdom. I am?

presently overseas where there is no M%26amp;S and need to be able to find these tomatoes which are the best I have ever had for making wonderful soups. Can anyone tell me what is the proper botanical name for this particular species of tomatoes and whether Loss Truss Tomatoes (on the vine) is a general name. Please provide me information if anyone has knowledge on this subject. Please let me know from where I can order this particular variety from and what is the proper name of these tomatoes.

I have purchased Loose Truss Tomatoes (on the VIne) from Marks and Spencers in the United Kingdom. I am?
I'm not sure what kind you are speaking of but I grow Pink Girl tomatoes and give to several people in this town and everyone tells me they are the best tomatoes they have ever eaten. Most get back in touch with me every spring to find out if I have extras again.



You may want to try these if you don't find what you are looking for.



Sorry I couldn't be of more help.


No comments:

Post a Comment