Sunday, January 8, 2012

How do I clean trumpet vine residue from a painted wall?

I have a trumpet vine that sometimes gets out of control and grows and attaches to the outside wall of my house. When I pull the vine away from the wall, it leaves 'suckers'? on the wall and they seem impossible to remove. Is there something to dissolve them or a way to remove it from a painted wall with minimal damage to the paint?

How do I clean trumpet vine residue from a painted wall?
Personally, I would just leave them for nature to take care of. Eventually it will go away. I keep thinking Brillo pad but very light handed. The same thing happens to my foundation block because of the ivy. I'm always pulling it away for the house so that it doesn't grow under the vinyl siding. (Brillo great for vinyl)

flowers and gifts

No comments:

Post a Comment