Friday, January 20, 2012

How can I make a black berry vine bear fruits?

I have a black berry vine for three years now and it bears no fruits.

How can I make a black berry vine bear fruits?
I almost wonder if you have blackberries.



They aren't so much a "vine", as "brambles". And in three years, one "plant" should have spread into a mighty patch. You almost can't kill them. The fact that you say you have "A" blackberry vine, for three years, makes me suspect perhaps your plant is something else entirely. After three years, I can't imagine someone describing their blackberry patch as "a vine".



Where do you have it planted? What does it look like? Do you feed it? (If so, stop!) Are you pruning it?
Reply:Where do you have it planted? They need a lot of sun to do well. We have ours planted down in the field and they bare every year. Hope this helps.


No comments:

Post a Comment