Monday, January 23, 2012

Does anyone know where I can buy fresh grape vine leaves on-line to make stuffed grape leaves?

I've been searching the internet, but I can't seem to find a good source of fresh grape vine leaves for making dolmades, stuffed grape leaves. I've been using the grape leaves found in jars, but they have a funky flavor to them. I live in Connecticut so if you know of a store in the Northeast that sells them fresh I can contact them by phone.



Thank you.

Does anyone know where I can buy fresh grape vine leaves on-line to make stuffed grape leaves?
I use fresh leaves straight from the vine when I make Dolmades, do you know anyone with vines? Turn them with the vein to the inside
Reply:Check on the net in California.

But I don't know how fresh they will be

by the time they get to you!


No comments:

Post a Comment